Monday, March 23, 2009

Eat your peas!

My dear friend Alyssa asked me to post this to our blog. She wanted me to share with you some very important information about eating your fruits and vegtables and how doing so has proven to be huge prevention of cancer.

The antioxidants in fruits and vegtables are measured with an ORAC score (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity). By getting 7-9 servings of fruits and veggies, you are taking in an ORAC score of 4500. Cancer cannot live in your body with 6000 ORAC units - this is a scientific fact; which means every one of us should up that dose of fruits and veggies....

You can find some additional information at Vitamin D3 World.

What's that saying....knowledge is power?!

Kelli

PS. If you're not sure how to get those extra fruits and veggies....Alyssa is a MonaVie distributor and would love to share more with you. Please contact me for her information at kelli3day@gmail.com.

1 comment:

SteelerWife said...

Thanks so much Kel!!!
I will continue to do what I can to support yours and Crystal's and Sheilal's efforts!